Wines from Mexico
Meet the professionals of the Mexican wine sector
Who are the sommeliers in Mexico ?
To promote and support the work ot these wine experts a National Sommeliers Association (Asociación Mexicana de Sommeliers) was founded in Mexico in 1993.
Nowadays his president, Luis Cardenas Barona, considers that it is fundamental to have an association to promote a new wine culture in Mexico and to train wine-lovers in the vitivinicultural area.
Mexican Sommeliers' Association
(Associacion Mexicana de Sommeliers, S.C.)
Direction commitee of the Mexican Sommeliers' Association
- PRESIDENT: LUIS CÁRDENAS BARONA
- GENERAL MANAGER: GRISELDA MÁRQUEZ SOTO
- TREASURER: CLAUDIA IVONNE IBARRA CHAPARRO
- VICEPRESIDENT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS:
GEORGINA ESTRADA GIL
- VICEPRESIDENT FOR TRAINING: OSCAR RANGEL ZÚÑIGA
- TECHNOLOGICAL COORDINATOR:
ESTEBAN GARCÍA FLORES
PHONE AMS: 55 34 52 19
© 2007 -2015 H. Van de Vyver Salazar. All rights reserved by the author or the website of origin. No responsability for the contents or the interpretation of this website.